Inside the red ellipse you can see an example of a smart heading separator…
Below is the Smart Headings Separator tab, settings dialogue box
The Smart Heading Separator and icon
1. The first option in the separator tab is a list of separator types. Choose the “Line With Icon/Image” option to place an icon in the middle of a line.
2. You can choose a specific icon to go inside your separator.
3. Separator Size and Colour controls the size and colour of the line.
4. Icon/Image Style controls the size and colour of the icon.
5. Margin Top and Bottom is the space around the separator. Increase this margin to increase the space between the separator line and the smart heading text.