The Photo module has two tabs
The General tab of the photo module
A quick overview of the Photo module’s General tab settings…
- General tab: There are two tabs General and advanced. This is the General tab
- Photo source: Use a photo from your media library, upload a new photo or type in a URL
- Photo: Choose a size for your photo
- Crop the photo to a shape: landscape, panorama, portrait, square or circle
- Align the photo left, centre or right
- Show a caption: never, on hover or below the photo
- Link Type: none, URL, lightbox, photo file or photo page
- Link No Follow: used for SEO purposes (chose NO unless you know what you’re doing)
- Save! Always remember to save your work!
Most of these settings are fairly straight forward and it’s obvious what the do.
- URL: you could type any URL in here, such as a link to your Facebook page etc.
- Lightbox: when the photo is clicked a larger version of the photo opens in a lightbox.