Genesis adds an extra tab to the right hand side of the post editor. In the image below look for the black Genesis icon.
When you’re editing a post or page, click the Genesis icon to open the Genesis settings sidebar.
These are the settings you’ll find in the Genesis Settings Sidebar…
- Hide Breadcrumbs: If you enabled breadcrumbs site wide via the customiser, you can disable breadcrumbs on this post or page.
- Hide Title: If you use one of the Genesis Blocks page layouts with a hero header, you’ll want to hide the title that WordPress automatically adds to the page.
Hide title is only available for pages, NOT for posts!
- Hide Featured Image: If you added a featured image to your post but only want this post’s featured image to display on archive pages, and not display at the top of this post use this setting.
- Select Layout: Overrides the site wide, content sidebar or full width content settings, you set in the customiser.
- Footer Widgets: You can hide the footer widgets on this specific post or page.
- Custom Classes: You can add CSS classes that will only affect this specific post or page.