To place content in your layout drag a module onto the page.
If you’ve ever set up a theme using a widgetized homepage, you’ll be familiar with this process. Imagine that the Beaver Builder rows and columns are widget areas and that the modules are WordPress widgets.
After you’ve dragged a row into the page, click the modules tab. The modules tab enables you to drag a text editor module or photo module etc into the page.
For instance, I wanted to place a photo in the first column of my 3 column row. So I dragged a photo module into the first column of my layout
- Click the + icon to open the Modules, Rows and Templates dialogue.
- Select the Modules tab.
- from the drop down, select Standard Modules.
- Drag the Photo module into a column.
5. Drop the Photo Module in the column where you want it to display.
Now the Photo Module settings dialogue opens allowing me to choose a photo to display in this column
6. Click the Select Photo option to upload a photo to display in this column.
The photo is now in my layout
7. The Photo is now in my layout.
You go through this same process to place any of the modules into any column in your Beaver Builder layout.
For instance to place text in your layout, use the text editor module. Or to place a headline in your layout, use the Smart Headings module.